Back to Home

ph. 818-888-7384
email us

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you play songs that we request?
Yes we can! Special songs can also be learned for your event if necessary.

Do you provide your own PA system?
We have everything required for our performance, which includes a great professional sound system.

What about breaks?
The band usually takes one 15 minute break each hour. Usually, recorded music can be played during these break periods to provide ambient break music for your event. Or, you can have a few musicians play during the breaks at an additional cost.

Do you play at outdoor functions?
We can play at outdoor locations, weather permitting. Shading from the sun MUST be provided for the musicians.

Can you provide a Master of Ceremonies?
For all of the functions we act as the Master of Ceremonies for announcements, introductions, special dances, and all the timed events in a wedding reception.

What do you wear for performances?
The men are dressed in all black or tuxedos and the ladies wear formal evening attire. For corporate and other events, the client can specify preferences in accordance with the theme of the party.

How much do you charge?
Our fees are based upon several factors including the number of musicians, quantity of hours, and location. We price everything using only the TOP CALL musicians in Los Angeles and Southern California.

And how do we pay you?
An initial deposit of 50% of the contract value is required with the contract to book the entertainment. The balance is due one week prior to your event. Acceptable forms of payment are check or cash.
Please contact us for a free price quote.

And what about travel?
We are based in Los Angeles, but the entertainers perform in the Southern California counties of Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Ventura. There is mileage and travel time costs involved. We can also be flown and put up where ever your event is taking place.

What are your meal requirements?
Although optional, meals are nearly always provided for the PARTY BAND musicians since performers spend time for travel, setting up and tearing down, and actual playing times. Vendor meals are generally available at a reduced cost. Minimum band food would be "bandwiches". Get it?